Custom Home Designer
Sticks + Stones is an award winning boutique firm based in Canmore, Calgary and Kelowna which brings together the practice of Architecture, Interior Design and Home Couture. Our group of talented individuals enjoy what we do as we all are committed to success. We are looking for an Architectural Technologist/Architect for our KELOWNA office as we continue to grow.
- Custom home design with exceptional drafting practice standards while maintaining drawing quality control and managing multiple projects
- Must maintain project documentation within an established timeline and budget.
- Competency in working with local authorities in AB and BC for DP and BP submissions
- Provide ongoing innovative solutions in the production of contract documents and internal procedure
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree or Diploma – Architectural Technologist from a recognized institution
- Minimum 7 years of experience in custom home design
- Proven ability using Autocad, Sketch Up, Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Competency of AB and BC Building Code is essential
- Competency with various Cities and Towns and their requirements for DP and BP submissions
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
We are dedicated to providing a positive, friendly and cooperative environment. Our work environment is the type of place that values fun, hard work and gives the freedom to connect, create and standout!
Send resume and salary expectations to: [email protected]
*No phone calls please.